Europium World (UK) Ltd.’s Ethical Policy
We are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in our business activities globally.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Ethical Undertakings
We support the principles of the UDHR and the Modern Slavery Act and constantly challenge and improve our standards as we take this responsibility very seriously.
We are committed in ensuring that adequate standards are maintained in all areas of CSR right the way through our supply chain, particularly relating to employees. We require that workers’ welfare and conditions of employment are met in line with the International Labour Organisation. We are therefore selective in the choice of our key suppliers of products and services. We monitor progress with regular visits and audits.
We ensure that we and our supply chain:
- apply a standard ethical treatment in relation to staff.
- not pay staff less than the statutory minimum for the country in which they are employed.
- provide safe and hygienic working conditions.
- do not employ any staff under the age of 16 years.
- make sure that the presence of staff in the workplace is voluntary and not through direct or indirect coercion.
- do not allow harsh or inhumane treatment.
- respect workers’ rights to freedom of association.
Supporting content (these will eventually link to other pages with these titles)
The Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
Europium World (UK) Ltd’s Environmental Policy
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
Europium World (UK) Ltd’s Business Conduct Policy